We are passionate about growing your brand!
Hello & welcome. I’m Gareth the Director of Exposed Wolf, a video production company focused on providing not just video but guiding you through the process of producing multiple pieces of content. After the filming has taken place, I’ll take you through the steps to distribute your content out to the world for maximum traction and engagement.
But don’t just take my word for it;
“Gareth is incredibly professional, responsive, friendly and produces extremely high-quality videos. We have been very lucky to have worked with him on a number of projects and hope to continue the relationship. I would highly recommend Exposed Wolf for planning, filming, post-production, and editing.”
Josephine North – Account Executive at Republic of Everyone
Video is now the number one marketing tool. But with so much content out there you need to find your voice to be heard through the noise. Are you speaking to the right people?
- In order to be effective with your video marketing you need to speak to the right people. Before you even think about getting in front of the camera you need to have a clear view on who you are going to be talking to.
- This means identifying your ideal customer.
Who are they? (age, location, job title, relationship status, income level, behaviours, interests and life stage)
- You need to create a profile of your ideal customer as if they are a real person, so you can craft targeted marketing messages to them. You will need to create more than one buyer persona as different groups of people will buy your product or service for different reasons.
- To help you remember each persona, I recommend giving their profile a nickname.
Eg Corporate Carl, Marketing Mary etc.
- With these personas in place you should then be able to decipher what platforms your target audience use to consume their videos. Corporate Carl is more likely to use Linkedin while Marketing Mary, based on her brand, may prefer Instagram.
That’s just a quick insight into how we can guide you through the process. If you haven’t done already, download our free Video Strategy Guide. It will give you the initial building blocks to get started in generating masses of content that will give you months of being at the forefront of people’s minds on social media.
What are the biggest challenges you face when hiring a video production company? Shoot me a line on Linkedin or email@example.com
Multiple video awards for Exposed Wolf
It’s said the best film techniques are those which are not seen. We work hard to create a natural, human feel to our videos to help people engage and respond.
The benefits of choosing Exposed Wolf
- Video equipment is expensive. The initial capital needed to buy all the right gear can run into the thousands. You need to think about more than just a camera. You need high quality sound and lighting. Remember that these videos are a representation of your business and if your videos look low quality then your business will portray that image too.
- You don’t pay for downtime. Any in-house production crew is only valuable when they are actually producing video content. There will be times when salaried employees don’t have any projects to work on.
- Access to better equipment. Video Production crews have access to a large range of filmmaking tools. This means more creative visions can be achieved with equipment such as drones, timelapse rigs, gimbals, jibs and dollies.
- More creativity. Video Producers are highly creative people. We are happy to help with the creative process if needed and our knowledge of the industry means we know what is achievable.
- Stock Footage. We pride ourselves in our back catalogue of stock images and videos across the world. You can save on buying expensive stock videos when we will happily add them to your edit for no extra charge.
We can boast to have worked with some of the best and largest agencies in Australia covering a huge range of various events and locations. It’s our business to take yours seriously. Therefore, we can help create some of the most engaging visual content to impress your client and get it noticed by the masses.